Monday, 17 December 2012

:: Renovation :: The Laundry ::

Oh laundry, you poor tired YELLOW space. Oh you were so YELLOW and for such a long time.

P5132937

_MG_3965 
After a little laundry love.

 It's amazing what a little white paint can do!

_MG_7303

I was very proud of  myself for plumbing in the new tub. The plumber left the pipes sticking out of the wall and a list of instructions and I got it all hooked up on my own! Yay!

_MG_7194

We painted those sliding doors white and I made a blind for in front of the tall cupboard.

_MG_7306

On the wall above the sink I put these two pages from old magazines in frames. I found the magazines in the top of one of the wardrobes when we moved in, and thought this laundry advice (Wash Day Helps) was appropriate!

_MG_7299_MG_7293

"Modern appliances have taken  much of the grind out of wash-day"

So that was the last room in the house in Auckland that we upgraded. It was such a refreshing change! Looking at these photos makes me want to get stuck in to the house we are in now!

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.รับ ซัก ผ้า โรงแรม

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to found this blog. I have some facts related to this blog and I would like to share with all its readers. Definitely it is going to help everyone and aware people with some more knowledgeable points.รับ ซัก ผ้า

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.รับ ซัก ผ้า โรงแรม

    ReplyDelete