Thursday, 20 September 2012

Renovation :: Studio Space

I have a few more renovation pictures to share, of the house in Auckland. This space has been a good record of all the work we put into our first home, and I'd like it to be complete.

_MG_7198 

This is Muriel, who you first met here.

_MG_7199

Muriel came with the 'games room' which I turned studio. Those who know me or visited my studio, know this was a 'creative space' which is a polite euphemism for hellishly messy most of the time.

_MG_7205

We made over the studio in record time (three coats of paint in one day!). These pictures don't really show the huge transformational change, but it was a lighter, airier space after we finished.

_MG_7207

I left behind a lot of those shelving units, and have yet to find a new storage solution in my new studio- there are a lot of things in boxes still!

_MG_7335

Obviously this photo requires a disclaimer about my bad hair day, dyeing clothes and glasses day. See that loom? We have a date this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment