Thursday, 9 February 2012

Those Ombre Tables

I just have to gush about my ombre tables a little more.

_MG_6625

I took this inspiration from Pinterest, and applied it to some creaky old nesting tables I bought off Trademe. (Colour copying not intentional.)


Here is my rather lacklustre before photo. One day I will learn to do blogging due diligence before rushing
into a project!

_MG_6546

I used the turquoise paint from the fireplace mini makeover to paint the littlest table, then just eyeballed the colours for the next two as I added dark grey paint.

_MG_6621

I already had all the paint, and the nesting tables cost me $40 plus gas to Pukekohe, so a relatively cheap wee project!

_MG_6623

_MG_6620

A super quick and gratifying project- it's had lots of comments and the little tables are practical too!